- Gulbarga Charitable & welfare Trust is working purely a NGO self contributed social organization to help poor and needy people irrespective of CASTE, CREED, RELIGION AND GENDER within the limit of Gulbarga district.
- Financial assistance for education to the needy students. GCWT believes that education is one of the most important tools for building exemplary character.
- Financial assistance for marriages of poor families, widows and Orphans.
- Financial assistance to train the girls who have interest in learning tailoring, Mehndi designing , embroidery, cottage industry & other fields to get bread and butter from their own efforts.
Financial assistance for the medical treatment for the poor people, who have no means to go for the treatment to save their lives.
- Financial assistance to poor people, who wanted to do petty business. (Funds will be given as a loan, which can be re-paid in 5 years)
- Free Ramazan ration is distributed to below poverty line people in slum areas in Ramazan.
Mission & Vision
- The Mission of GULBARGA CHARITABLE & WELFARE TRUST®( GCWT ) is development of underprivileged section of the society regardless of caste, creed, religion and gender.
- Our mission is to change lives of such underprivileged people of our society by providing financial assistance in the field of education, health, marriages, self employment, vocational training. Our first priority is education; GCWT believes that whether you are addressing any social, economic and political issue of the society, there is no better place to start in the corridors of education.
- Because education is both the MEANS as well as END to a better life. Means because it empowers an individual to earn his/her livelihood and the end because it increases ones awareness on a number of issues. Through education we can bring a positive revolution in the society.